Do you paint, or write? Are you looking for a platform which enables you to connect to like-minded individuals? Want to get your work published? This is it! Get your content published in The Rapport now!
Although we accept unsolicited submissions, mostly submissions are reviewed from 1st – 10th of every month.
Please read the requirements below carefully. If your submissions are not made as per the information below, they might not be considered. Once we receive your submission we will take up to 15 days to respond.
SUBMISSION THEME(S), LIMITATIONS AND FORMAT
The theme of the submissions should be set around self discovery, empathy and inspiration. We accept submissions in all categories/genres including fiction.
The following limitations should be kept in mind when submitting your work:
- Poetry: Max 5 poems per submission
- Short stories: Max 5000 words
- Essays: Max 3000 words
- Passages: Max 500 words
1-4 shall be attached in editable word file format ONLY (doc. /docx. / etc.)
- Photography: Max 5 photos per submission
- Artwork: Max 5 scanned/digital pieces
5-6 should be attached in scanned or digital format ONLY (png. /jpeg. / etc.)
- Please attach your work in the required format and email it to:
- Please mention the title of your submission along with your full name, your email address and your Instagram profile in the email. Make sure ALL information is provided.
- By submitting your work, you agree to the following:
- You permit TPSG to publish your work on www.thepleasantsimpleguy.com and in “The Rapport” by your name
- You will not receive any monetary compensation for this
- Your work is original and is not copied from anywhere/anyone
- Your work will remain yours and will not be copied